standby

Trail Update Monday 1-23-17

Trail Update 1-23-17 Possible postponement of the race until February 3-4 Read on for details.   Sorry for the late hour of this update. As directors we endeavor to get you as much information as we can, sometimes at the cost of timeliness. As we all know in the Midwest weather can change a lot in 48 […]