Iron Line 2017

Trail Update Monday 1-23-17

Trail Update 1-23-17 Possible postponement of the race until February 3-4 Read on for details.   Sorry for the late hour of this update. As directors we endeavor to get you as much information as we can, sometimes at the cost of timeliness. As we all know in the Midwest weather can change a lot in 48 […]

Race Purse

Hello everybody! I know there has been much anticipation with the upcoming race and what the purse will be. We have a guaranteed $7000 purse again this year between the 10 dog & 6 dog races. We have many more 6 dog teams signed up so far this year so their race purse has increased […]