IronLine 2017 Postponed

Due to a change in the trail conditions that have made them unsafe for mushers and their teams we have postponed this years race. The race is rescheduled for February 3-4. If you have questions about trail conditions please se our last trail update for more details. Any other questions can be sent directly to the race directors at We are very sorry for any trouble this causes but we can not compromise the safety of our racers and the quality of the event.